February 07 '
We made our second trip to Chihuahua, Mx. this month to begin a couple of water projects there.
God placed this area on mine and Shelly's heart in Jan. or Feb. of 06'. We have spent the past entire year of 2006 praying about this area and researching it. Every since our visit in August of last year we have been praying about the possibility of relocating there. When you consider the distance (two days driving), the costs of fuel, food and lodging en route and while there, the limited time frame in which to work in, plus the numerous potential projects there in the Creel area, it makes more sense to relocate. God has more than assured us this decision is His will for us with numerous confirmations.
1. We knew that for us to minister and work in this area we would need a vehicle that could get us in and out of these remote areas.
2. We would need the proper contacts that we could work with and that would help us get into the Indian villages and be accepted there.
3. We would need a house with an affordable rent that could meet our needs as a family.
4. We would need a trailer big enough to carry all our equipment.
5. We would need all the equipment to show the Jesus film in these remote places.
As of this month God has supplied every one of those needs above and beyond.
God also made it very clear by closing the door on the work we were doing in the Soto La Marina area this past January 2007.
If you would like to copy any of the pictures posted on this website please contact us first.
© 2008 downinmexico.org