Listed here you will see some needs that are not a major priority, but they are items however that would make our life and work a little easier. Consider blessing a missionary with the tools
he needs to accomplish his goals.
Donate camping gear to missions.
The areas that we are going into now are so remote that it takes all day just to get there. We have to stay overnight a lot of times and need to be equipped. I know many of you have camping
equipment you haven't used in years, its just taking up space in your garage or attic. Why don't you put it to good use and help a missionary?
1. Coleman lantern.
2. 3 good (warm) sleeping bags.
3. Folding camp chairs.
4. High powered (12 mile) walkie talkies (One set).
5. 2 mountaineering style backpacks for the girls.
6. MRE food rations. click here for more info.
Donate computers to missions. Donate a computer and help a missionary.
1. A newer desk top computer.
2. A laptop computer less than five years old.
3. External hard drive, (Big).
Donate tools to missions and help a missionary.
1. Dewalt or Makita metal-cutting chop saw.
2. Dewalt heavy-duty 18 volt cordless drill.
3. Mig - Gas Welding
4. Large electric air
compressor. 60 Gallon tank 3 H.P. needed.
5. A good used torch set
with guages for gas cutting and welding.
Perferably a Hariss or Victor set
Missionary automotive needs.Help a missionary repair his vehicle.
1. ***URGENT NEED!!!*** Rebuilt heavy duty transmission: My 2000 Ford F350 is needing a new transmission. The original has lasted 190,000 miles, but is now starting to slip when I go on long trips.
I would hate to get stranded up in the mountains. There is a
good place in Arkansas that will rebuild mine while I wait and guarantee it for the life of the truck. The company is called BTS transmissions.
2. A heavy duty winch for my truck. The places I go into in the mountains can be very dangerous. I have been stuck for two days, miles from anywhere before. I would like a
Warn or Milemarker brand because
I know that they are dependable. It would need to have at least a 12,000 pound pull capability.
3. ***URGENT NEED!!!*** 2000-2002 diesel Ford Excursion 4x4: One of our greatest expenses is upkeep and repair of our older vehicle, a 1995 Chevy Suburban with 245,000 + miles. We would like to retire our aging suburban for a 2000-2002
(7.3 liter engine) diesel Ford Excursion
4x4. This vehicle will be used to transport people to and from villages when we do outreaches and projects. It would also be great blessing, making traveling easier
and more reliable for our family when we need to take long trips. Please help us spread the
word, someone might want to donate a vehicle to this ministry.
Pray with us concerning this list of needs. Maybe God could use you to help us meet one of them. Also pray for the ongoing work in Mexico. If you would like to help by donating,
please contact us. Don't hesitate to contact us by phone or e-mail if you have any questions.